 Color / 4
Re: From the mouth of babes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 19:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Terry Prosper wrote:
Sadly, I think the LEGO Group is ignoring our pleas completely, hiding behind a
"test group" result that makes no sense to justify this STUPID move.

Did I ever say ther color change and people who did it were STUPID?

STUPID!

(snip)

Yes, actually, you did. Many times, in fact.

I've set the FUT to the new lugnet.color group which is, by its charter, more on
target for where you want to take the topic.

Please consider preserving the FUT.

What is FUT?

I don't want to take the topic anywhere.  It's not even a debate.  LEGO imposed
a dumb decision made on poor judgement to us, buyers of many thousands of $ of
LEGO parts every year, and they don't listen to our pleas to change the colors
back.  There is nothing to discuss.  It's stupid, end of dicussion.  If someone
can PROVE me wrong, go ahead, I'll be interested in knowing in what way changing
good colors to ugly bluish colors that look like it's made of recuperated platic
(I don't think it is, but it does look like it to me) is good for the LEGO
Company.

Hehe.  BTW, it was a rethorical question...  I know I've said it quite a few
times.  It might no be very constructive, but since I have believed from the
beginning that the decision wouldn't change, whatever we would do, I think I was
right all along.  Whatever Jake tells us, and I'm sure he's not a liar, I don't
think the discussions were ever about changing back, but rather how to shut us
down.  Some of the people here are happy with a few scraps (the parts that will
be available in bulk packs), but I think it's not enough and I won't swallow
that pill.

Hey, most people seem to think like I do.  Whether they would say it the way I
say it or not isn't the point here.  The point is we think it's stupid.  There's
nothing wrong in expressing how you feel about the color change, even if it's in
a way some people won't like.  So say it with me, I think it's stupid too.

There.  Didn't it feel good?

:-)

Terry