 Color / 15
Re: From the mouth of babes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 22:13:22 GMT

In lugnet.color, Terry Prosper wrote:
Hehe.  BTW, it was a rethorical question...  I know I've said it quite a few
times.  It might no be very constructive, but since I have believed from the
beginning that the decision wouldn't change, whatever we would do, I think I was
right all along.  Whatever Jake tells us, and I'm sure he's not a liar, I don't
think the discussions were ever about changing back, but rather how to shut us
down.  Some of the people here are happy with a few scraps (the parts that will
be available in bulk packs), but I think it's not enough and I won't swallow
that pill.

Hey, most people seem to think like I do.

That's a HUGE call. There seems to be a vocal AFOL group of somewhere between 20
& 50 online, even if thats only 1% of the people that "think like you do",
that's maybe 5000 people - a tiny minority of LEGO customers, not "most people".

ROSCO