 Color / 315
Re: play on (why yes I will)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 15:11:23 GMT

   I’m someone who is annoyed by the fact that some people claim severe emotional distress due to a well-thought-out and rational adult decision to change old mud gray colors to a brighter, less-prone-to-fading set of gray colors.

How about a well-thought-out and rational adult decision to change old mud gray colors to a brighter, less-prone-to fading set of BLUE colors?

Some good points have been raised in the past about what light may have been used when evaluating the new colors. For now, I’m still wanting more info, but I’m of the camp that would have preferred the addition of new colors, not replacment. However, not much I can do to influence the decision....

My point--this topic will probably be debated as much as politics and abortion for years to come. People have their viewpoints, and won’t budge on it. I don’t like to debate or discuss politics or abortion...so I’ll say the same for the color change topic.

Scott