 Color / 293
Re: play on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 17:11:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I like it - thanks Todd, for the cheer!

And to those who would rather we get over the color issue... get over the fact
that it is not something a lot of us are going to get over easily, or maybe even
ever.  It cut deep and it hurt.

You obviously don't really understand the issue and the deep wounds it has
caused a lot of us.  Some things take a long time to heal, and I for one am not
sure I will ever be buying new legos again.  I've lost so much respect for the
company that what they are now just legos - not some brand.

So to those who are willing to "blay on", more power to you.  I'm sure you will
have fun with your new Mearsk Ship, Blue Fury and glaring Harry Potter and
Spiderman sets.  And someday if I ever get out of my grey ages and want those
sets maybe you can make some money selling me your spares.  But in the meantime
I'm going to go sulk for a while longer...

-Matt :)