 Color / 290
Re: play on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 15:00:50 GMT

In lugnet.color, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   everyone step aside as we get to see the founder of lugnet act like a child! whoo-wee!

Oh gee, that’s the founder? *shakes head* I thought it was just one of those infinite monkeys at infinite computers...

Anyway, flipping the “p” in “play” to get “blay” does create an interesting effect, but I don’t think it was worth spending 20 seconds in front of Photoshop to make.

It seems everybody is going to insist on calling the new colors “bley” and “blay” because they have a blueish hue when placed next to old grey, so should old gray be called “shay” because it looks like sh.. when placed next to new grey?