 Color / 314
Re: play on (why yes I will)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 23:11:30 GMT

In lugnet.color, Justin Pratt wrote:
   I’m someone who is annoyed by

ok, noted. everyone has a different reaction.

   the fact that some people claim severe emotional distress due to a well-thought-out and rational adult decision

for some people, it simply doesn’t feel like a well-thought-out decision.

   Legos are a hobby for me, not the very basis of my self-worth. Fellow hobbyists who behave otherwise are quite tiresome.

i understand how you can find it tiresome. but for those who are truly upset, they have a right to express themselves, no? do you find it difficult to ignore the discussions happening here in lugnet.color?

--todd