 Color / 1119
Re: Never noticed this before . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:30:59 GMT

Nah, I noticed the issue with ODG well before bley came on the scene.  But the
variations I have aren't severe enough to affect anything I've built yet (unlike
the purple).

David Simmons wrote:

Just recently while working on a project I've lined up LOTS of those black
arches from Star Wars #7201 Final Duel II and I noticed that there are
several shades of black!  Additionally, while rummaging through my drawer of
large original dark gray plates where I have stacked all the 8x8 plates with
grille together I noticed again that there were several different shades of
the same color.  I find it funny that I never really noticed this before.
It's even funnier (to me anyway) that the color change hullabaloo has made
many of us hyperaware of even the slightest differences in shades so that
we're now scrutinizing (and criticizing) our bricks even more than we were
before!

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/