 Color / 1120
Re: Lego Paint?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Jason Moore wrote:
   An idea my wife and I came up with was to paint our son’s room. Since I am obsessed with LEGO, we went to Home Depot with a handfull of bricks and got color matched paint.

I would have liked to use more orange, as it is solely an accent color for the shelves right now. Anyway, the result came out great!

We did something like that for my son’s room too. We used blue (which is a Buzz Lightyear color) for the walls, and yellow, red and green were planned for the trim. We never got around to using the trim colors though, after my wife made those lovely curtains and rocker cover. The fabric colors also match Lego colors. The sign came from a Zany Brainy when it closed.

Adrian