 Color / 1083
    Reply 4: A simple case of communication courtesy —Christian Treczoks
   One short note beforehand: If you consider this reply mindless criticising, tell me so. But it is intended to hint at something you might not have noticed and thefor be unaware of. (...) It is indeed nice to hear that this is still being worked on. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Reply 4: A simple case of communication courtesy Jake McKee
   (...) Actually, I think that this note, as well as all of your other multi-part replies are wonderful examples of how to best have a useful conversation. I'm happy to participate in these as long as the discussion goes on. It's the ones where I/we (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Reply 4: A simple case of communication courtesy —Joseph Greene
     (...) Ok, I fully understand the volume to be staggering. Thus I make this suggestion: As soon as you get a chance, contact you favorite IT guy in house.. ask him about setting up an auto response/receipt acknowledgement for incoming external mail. (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Reply 4: A simple case of communication courtesy —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Acknowledged. (...) What other duties does Jan have? I had the impression that CD was a fulltime job for him. (...) Yep. I can understand that. In ye olden days I had times where I had to process (i.e. at least read enough to see wether it was (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)