 Color / 1058
Re: the top 15 colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:26:03 GMT

In lugnet.color, Ray Sanders wrote:
Any chance that Peeron could reduce the duplicate/multiples out of those number
and show the 'unique parts' for each color ? That might be most revealing to
show which colors have had the greatest variety of parts produced.

I can't change Peeron, but I did do a query against the data, counting unique
parts found for each color.  Here are the heavy hitters:

White   2326
Black   2145
Yellow  1910
Red     1877