 Color / *129 (-10)
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) I knew others would think of that also! I think that considering what most people will put into a vote of 20 or so parts, it'll round out in the end. I voted for a lot of plants and a nice assortment of earth tone basic bricks. -Aaron- (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) I snipped you a bit, sorry! This is for everybody! Don't use this so much to rant over the "color issue" of 2004, but rather to suggest some things you would use as a builder. I know that most space-heads won't agree, but would it not be nice (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Ummmm ok, thats 3 times it's mysteriously blown away my cart when I add the 19th or 20th item, I'm not wasting any more time on this until you can guarantee I'll be able to complete my submission. Maybe LEGO could provide a high-spec server (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:HxMBE3.1DKM@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) have (...) pabtrack.com (...) It looks like there's something not quite right about your cookies. Could you check the following in Internet (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

I don't know if I was looking in the wrong place but electrical plates don't seem to be in the list. Tim (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Jake / Richard when I have put in the first item and I click on Browse For More it says I have 0 items in my cart. I know I have cookies enabled and I've added pabtrack.com and briktrak.com to my trusted sites list to enable java. What else (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Thank you. The collectible card game industry is where I came up with that idea, and I get excited every time I think about it. However, I think this idea is only good for minifigs. TLC should just make assortments of slopes and doors, they (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) snipped (...) Hello, Maybe I missed these answers somewhere, but I can't seem to find them. Q. Are the results going to be made public? Q. If so, when might that be? Ken (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Brown Bricks - Wood or Chocolate?

(...) Yes (...) Yes, and it is also like wood... (...) Yes, I really don't think that a child will see a tree made out of the new brown, and go "Oh! Chocholate!" and then try to eat it (Augustis Gloop aside) I suppose you could say translucent red (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.color) !

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Thank you! This is great! If only a portion of the bricks we select will be produced in bulk, it will be a big help. I picked a good range of colors (based primarily on what is used at the modelshop) including the new light grey, dark grey, (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact