 Color / *1184 (-20)
  50th Gold Bricks

The 50th Anniversary Duplo bucket 4085 would seem to be only available here in Canada - am I correct in this? Its photo didn't exist on the LUGNet guide until I added it and likewise the metallic gold bricks weren't on BrickLink until I added the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: One more color question...

I have a couple of these tubs and if I remember correctly, they have new GRAYS and old BROWN in the tub. (I may be wrong though) I *think* the bonus box has a few pieces in old and new grays, but I'm not 100% sure of that until I get home. On (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.color)

  One more color question...

Hey, first of all, thanks guys for the info on the two Star Wars set. I am now making moves to expand my collection accordingly. I have another question along the same lines: Once again, I was at TRU and saw a TRU exclusive tub of bricks. I want to (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) This 2003 set should be in old gray. I saw it at a friend's place before, but he got it when it first came out. (...) From what I heard: there are two type of packaging of 4502 - the older style one has old grey (I have one), and the new style (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Which colors does Set 10129 have?

(...) At least here in Australia, all copies I've seen of that set are classic grey. ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Which colors does Set 10129 have?

Does anyone know which colors that set 10129, the large Snowspeeder model, has -- the old greys or the new bleys? I had thought that the new x-wing, set 4502, had the new bleys. Then last night I finally gave in and bought that set when seeing it on (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) Weeeell, which colour does Batman have, then? I'd say, it depends on what that particular Batman is based, either the comics, the movies, the TV series the animated TV series... OK, he is not as violet as "Phantom" (IIRC), but a hint of it (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: Is there any incentive to buy set 8436?

(...) I too hate the new grays, but I think 8421 is a really sweet set. I got to see someone playing with the motorized parts at Brickfest, and I think that the crane is very well built. Since the new grays came out, I've thought that they make the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) Um... I've always seen (URL) Batman's costume> as a mix of black and dark grey. Violet would be more of a pansy Batman, no? (...) Although, I'm always happy to see more dark blue parts. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Na na na na na na na na...

(...) For some reason, he chose not to enable commenting on his entry... I wonder wether they managed to get violet "right" this time - as an excuse for the Knight Bus Desaster they told us that violet was tricky - to tricky obviously to get a set (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?

(...) My plans have changed. I will not be buying the packs of these as I had thought. I came across 2x2 reddish brown tiles @ PAB and will be using those instead. (larger area of coverage, but much less costly). If anyone could help out David with (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?

(...) I don't mind the wait at all. I'm actually going to use the pieces on a MOC that I'll be showing in Febuary, plus I don't have any extra LEGO money right now. (Vikings are just around the corner, so I have to save my cash for that.) I was (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?

(...) I plan on buying 10-20 packs of this item in late October, if you can wait that long for a reply. I'll be using them either way, whether they're new or old brown. My intuition tells me that they are still working from the initial run (old (...) (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Anyone know if 10046 Brown Tiles set is new color yet?

I need lots of 1X tiles in true brown, so I was thinking of getting some of the 10046 Brown Tiles set. [LEGOSet 10046] I haven't bought any of that set since before the color change. I was wondering if anyone has bought that set recently, and if so, (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New white?

(...) Click hinges seem to exhibit more color variance than other pieces - I noticed it especially with the lime green hinges from (URL). I don't know if it's because they're made of different plastic or what. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: New white?

(...) Supposedly it is from having traces of another color inside the molding machine. (19 years ago, 13-Sep-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: New white?

(...) I've definitely noticed lower quality control on PaB pieces before so it's probably that. I think they come from the parks sometimes where bad pieces aren't an issue. Tim (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.color)

  New white?

I saw some "white" click hinges in the local pick-a-brick. They seemed to have just a slight pinkish tinge. Is white being replaced? Was this just bad lighting? Bad quality control? White is on the list... (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Gold (Re: My collection of colours)

"Henry Lim" <hlim@library.ucla.edu> skrev i meddelandet news:IMp9Ep.2135@lugnet.com... (...) must be tricky getting the camera angle correct - the leftmost pillar seems a bit disconnected. When can we get it in a slightly larger (Wallpaper) size? (I (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.color)

  Gold (Re: My collection of colours)

Added gold (#15): (URL) Completely unrelated, here's a preview of what I'm working on: (URL) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.color)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact