Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 04:05:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Kevin!

Wow, that *rocks*. Oughtta be PG-13 with all that violence, but it looks
like a very promising start of a great story.

Thanks for reminding me about that by the way. I'd intended to add a caveat
regarding the potential need for a rating, but forgot in mid-post. I just hope
my earlier slap-dash reply covers it..

More comments below...

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Maynes writes:

I'm curious how the interface works out for people.

Works ok, but I'd rather go page-by-page - having an option to see a big
version of the entire page. If going frame by frame, I'd rather not have a
new window opened on every page, just keep going on through...

I guess this is going to need some work, you're not the only one having
multiple-window problems. I'm still kinda hanging on to the 2-window idea at
the moment (I thought I was being so clever!). I suppose just one big image
file per page rather than all that futzing around with images panels coding and
whatnot would probably be ever so much easier. Hmm..

Altogether - very nice. Both Chris and I liked it.

<grin> Thankyou! Glad to be of service!

KMaynes