Subject:
Gareth's Abode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 03:47:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(XFUT lugnet.castle)

Hi Everyone!

I'm proud to announce that, after nearly six months on back-burner, one
month in construction, one month waiting for pieces for my roof and another
month waiting for documentation, I've finally finished...

Gareth's Abode!

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/structures/Gareths_Abode/

Also check out Gareth's page too:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/characters/Gareth

And the Calling:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/calling

All I can add to that is stay tuned, I'm working on putting up *all* my
characters, and LMKWYT!

-Shiri