Re: The Sages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~397/Factions/Sages

Please, LMKWYT.

Good stuff, Leah! That's a great interpretation of the RDP (if that *is*
one  ;-) - much more interesting than mine, thasfersure. Mine was really quite
plain, and I think having some very elaborate ones would be quite
interesting... Especially when incorporated in a building, I know Craig has
plans for something of that sort, and I'm keeping it in mind for when-I-
construct-Gareth's-house. <grin>

At first the portal was just supposed to be a simple design, but it somehow
ended up being much more detailed than I had planned. I'm happy with the final
results though. :-)

The story is interesting, but I must say that reading it I realized something
(for myself, too) - having new paragraphs for each sentence in FTX is a pain.
I suggest you (and I, when I get a sec ;-) use the break-character, otherwise
the page looks like a collection of random sentences. <frown>

<embarrassed look> Thanks for the advice. I see what you mean. In
the "discussion" scene which is full of one and one-and-a-half line
paragraphs, this is quite distracting. I've fixed this, and I *think* it looks
all right now.

Otherwise, though, I enjoyed the reading - made sense and flowed quite nicely.
The characters are great too!

Thanks!

-L

-Shiri
p.s. I land on Sunday... finally some quality online time!!