Subject:
Characters for CW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:26:33 GMT

Looking throught Castle World today, I noticed there have been quite a few new
characters added.  I was wondering, is this page only for sig-figs, or is it
for all characters?  Here's the page for a reference:

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/characters.html

If it *is* for all characters, I think it could maybe use a little more
structure.  Like on the Creatures page:

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/creatures.html

by listing the characters under the balladeer's name they belong to.  I think
this would help organize things better.  Any comments?

Wilson