Re: The Sages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:26:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Karl Martinson writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:

Hi everybody.

I have created a FTX page for a group of characters called the Sages. You can
see it at:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~397/Factions/Sages

Please, LMKWYT.

-L

Are these guys inspired by Aes Sedai of WOT books? They fit in very well:

Hmm...interesting comparison. I never thought about it, but they do have some
similarities.

I created Sennet from an extra Majisto torso, and the Sages' history
developed soon after that. At the time I hadn't even heard of the WOT books.
I'm actually in the middle of the series now.

If Victor was a woman, he would be right at home in the Brown Ajah,

<G> Definitely.

If sennet was a woman, he is the very image of an Aes Sedai, and if I had to
choose and Ajah, I'd say White or Blue,

  He'd probably be a Blue, they seem more prone to meddling than the White I
think.

and Jani would be right at home in any ajah, except for red (and Black of
course!)

Right!

-L

Am I right or am I just guessing in the dark?

<<KM>>