Re: The Sages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:24:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
Great! :-) Any idea what you want to do yet? I don't know too much about your
realm. I've learned a little about your sig-fig Halcyon in the survey, but I
don't remember hearing anything about other people in your realm.

I have a few ideas for some reasons that Halcyon might journey to my realm,
and your realm could be one of those Mari has led the Sages to begin
exploring.

Hey, yo, whoa - do this in email, guys, you don't wanna spoil! I wanna be
surprised! ;-)

My only problem... *ahem*... would be buying
those 'girly' sets.

Men... sheesh ;-)
Just say it's for your sis or some'n.

Like Leah said, tho, since it's only avail. from S@H, you won't have such