Re: The Sages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 19:22:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:

Hi everybody.

I have created a FTX page for a group of characters called the Sages. You • can
see it at:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~397/Factions/Sages

Please, LMKWYT.

-L

Great stuff. =)  Can't wait to see more. =)

Thank You!

You're welcome. =)

Will the sages be showing up in
other people's realms?  That would be cool for a crossover type story.

I think that would be fun, but there are no plans for any crossovers yet. If
anyone wants to do this, let me know.

I think it would be cool to do a crossover with those guys.  My CW realm is
kinda in a pocket dimension of the rest of the CW world, a trip there or both
ways would be fun to try.  =)  My only problem... *ahem*... would be buying
those 'girly' sets.  Hehe. =)  I think I can force myself into buying
Millimy's House, or better yet, get my sister to buy it for me!  I can have my
sister and my niece buy the sets and then take them through different
registers, while I get a poncho or some such thing and we can all meet up
outside... Yeah! =)  It's all coming together now!  My plan will work
perfectly! =)  Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Most of my blue peasant basket/bucket pieces came from multiple copies of
Jumping Course. You can also find one in the recent set
Millimy's House, which is a wonderful source for jewels as well.

~Nathan =)