  Tales of Illswich

Hey everyone, I have up for your viewing pleasure the cast of characters page for my Castle World um, world. Check it out here: (URL) sorta big, so it may take awhile to download. I tried to make things small, but there are a lot of people to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: Tales of Illswich

Hey Greg, cool customizing job! I really like the details on the swords, especially Fezzel's and Gerard Dechamps'. Very interesting history on each of the characters. I can't wait to see them in a story. I also liked the fog effect on the Man in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Tales of Illswich

Greg, Very cool custom painting! I wish I had the guts to try that, but for now, I really don't. At least I can now count the weeks till my wife and I begin in earnest on what will hopefully be our little slice of CW. Your's and everyone else's (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Tales of Illswich

Hi Greg, First, let me echo the comments given here. Great customizing job, and fabulous background stories! There's a lot to take in, and it's all good. :-) (...) Heh... that's what I always (used to!) say. Personally, ATM, I cut-some-ize <grin> as (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Tales of Illswich

(...) Ok, I am so in now! I have approval from Shiri, there is no stopping me Hah ha ha ha ha! Ooh, um, sorry. Somehow my evil twin got online, but he has been sent back to his cave. Seriously though, I'm glad my ideas are being well recieved. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Tales of Illswich

(...) Well.. I, as you've put it, Cut-some-ize a few things here and there.. Hot glue is a nifty thing, but not all that clean.. though the standard bow I glued to one of the original space 'guns' still holds firm as a heavy crossbow (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Tales of Illswich

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Greg Howell writes: <snipped!> (...) I'm *SO* afronted! The fact people are talking to me -- a non-CW'er makes me happy. I'm so unworthy! *8) (...) Lego (...) We'll get things going soon.. (When will then be now?) <Snipped (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)