Re: Tales of Illswich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 20:09:11 GMT

Hey Greg, cool customizing job!  I really like the details on the swords,
especially Fezzel's and Gerard Dechamps'.  Very interesting history on each of
the characters.  I can't wait to see them in a story.  I also liked the fog
effect on the Man in Black picture.  Great Job!

Wilson

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Greg Howell writes:
Hey everyone,

I have up for your viewing pleasure the cast of characters page for my Castle
World um, world.

Check it out here:

http://khamsin.homestead.com/illschar.html

It's sorta big, so it may take awhile to download. I tried to make things
small, but there are a lot of people to discuss!

Please give me your honset comments.

The first few stories will be shot soon!

Greg