Re: Tales of Illswich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:04:33 GMT

Greg,

Very cool custom painting! I wish I had the guts to try that, but for now, I
really don't. At least I can now count the weeks till my wife and I begin in
earnest on what will hopefully be our little slice of CW.

Your's and everyone else's works for CW have been very inspiring -- to the
point I'm almost not sure where to start when the time comes! Time will
tell. :)

Thanks for sharing your efforts - I'm sure the story will be just as cool if
not more so.

JJ
"Still on the outside of CW and looking in"

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Greg Howell writes:
Hey everyone,

I have up for your viewing pleasure the cast of characters page for my Castle
World um, world.

Check it out here:

http://khamsin.homestead.com/illschar.html

It's sorta big, so it may take awhile to download. I tried to make things
small, but there are a lot of people to discuss!

Please give me your honset comments.

The first few stories will be shot soon!

Greg