Re: CW Story of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:01:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
That sounds good.  That way, everyone will be featured, and no one will be
left out.

I agree. No reason to be competitive, we just want a good story. ;-)

For now, I'll be putting the older stories first... like Wilson said, by • order
of appearance. (That'll also save the trouble of going through the voting
system... phew :-) ).

I think I'll put the first story up Friday... Friday's a nice day for a • story,
every week. :-)

So... should I actually put the story in CW? Or link to it? Unless someone
actually submits the story, I don't think I can/should put it in... so I'll
make do with linking, I s'pose, until people submit stories.

-Shiri

Sounds like we got us a plan...;-)
-Chris

Hang on, dont' go forming any plans just yet, I gotta object. What's wrong
with a little competition? It only makes us strive to make better stories! You
could also offer feedback, so the author (balladeer) can know make to improve.
And imagine the thrill of being voted the best for the week!! It would be
great, and it would just make you want to make more. All I'm saying is that
competition would make everyone try harder, and we'd get better, more
entertaining stories.

And if we're scared of leaving people out, I'm sorry, that's a load of crap.
This isn't kindergarten. We're AFOLs (JrAFOLS) and we handle criticism, and
it's not like we need to coddle anyone, if your story sucks, you should know,
instead of making more.

<<KM>>