Re: CW Story of the Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
I finally have some rough drafts of the "awards" (is that what we're • calling
them?) up on brickshelf.

I'd rather not call them awards... that makes it sound like we're being
competitive, or something. I think we can just call it the logo for CWSOTW.

Right, sounds good.  "Awards" sounds kinda weird anyways.  Personally, I don't
think we'll need to vote on the stories, I think you could just put them up in
the order they arrive, then the owner of the story can put the logo on his/her
page.

That sounds good.  That way, everyone will be featured, and no one will be
left out.

Those are great, Wilson!  My favorite would have to be the flames, tho. • Great
contrasting and complimentary colors!  What do you think, Shiri?
-Chris

I agree, they look great. The one with the sunset is a bit weak, the brown
pole fades in the background. My fave is the first, the clouds, but I suggest
we keep them all - the people with featured stories can choose whichever one
they want.
(Also, people who aren't featured can still use the logo on their page to • link
to CWSOTW, no?)

I can probably rig up a few more tonight and add them to brickshelf (give the
people more to choose from).

That's a good idea, too.  Give it a little more variety...;-)
I'll put up a page for this tomorrow, I have to get a good night sleep today
(working early tomorrow).

-Shiri

Good-night :)
Wilson