  Re: Castle World is dead.

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz wrote some stuff that I deleted. Um, excuse me, can I say something? I've been loosely following this discussion for a while, and I've seen some tense exchanges. I think Castle World is an excellent thing (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) I proposed the square-grid map. Im the one trying to get a whole starship-thing going. Ive already got rules that are re-written- just not on the site. Your "administrating realms" sounds like a good idea. You travel out, and what you have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Actually, your imput seems very welcome. As an onlooker who has "loosely followed" much of the discussion, I've attempted to kee a passive voice on the whole affair, since frankly, the community is being divided enough already. Richard: you (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: A spark of Life (was: CW is dead)

(...) I had several ideas the other night, just after I posted my previous message. Now, I don't want to get into the argument over CW -- heck, I can't even discern what the hubub is about. I just want to see a fun, relaxed community having some (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: A spark of Life (was: CW is dead)

(...) I recall an idea similar to that one surfacing with the earlier CQ/ DraKen discussions a few months back. The idea I recall, though, deals with reports of the actual encounter between both sides and the strategies used to reach the resolution. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: A spark of Life (was: CW is dead)

I (...) Trying trying! (...) Grid map would not be used for big lands, but for movement. Say, in a single turn, a person could do just so much stuff and move just so far. (...) I dont like the report thing. One side says that they win, and the other (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)