  Re: What to Do?

(...) I'd give it time. I've heard nothing on the matter. Nothing from Anthony Sava or Richard Marchetti. Though the response was pretty good on some suggestions. For a change like this, its probably best not to rush too fast into it. I know that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What to Do?

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Benjamin Medinets wrote: -SNIP- (...) Oh? I didn't know I was a major factor in Castle World. I had already given out my name as a candidate for a new CW admin, and my opinions on the website, so I didn't think my input was (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What to Do?

(...) OK. I am displaying my ignorance here, what is CBG? Is there a website? I apologize in advance if this has been spoken of before. I could not find a web link using a search of the newsgroups. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What to Do?

(...) The CBG is something Ben Ellerman and myself, Lenny Hoffman, created. It is intended as a site for people who make a sell Custom Castle Kits (I've made one, and Ben has too.. and we're both developing ideas for new ones). It doesn't have a (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What to Do?

there is a test forum here: (URL) me and Ben set it up. (if I wasn't supposed to post this just let me know) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: What to Do?

(...) I don't get it. What does that forum have that Lugnet doesn't do perfectly? I don't think it's a good idea to split up Lego Castle discussions. This isn't specifically against you either. I haven't really understood the need for so many sites (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: What to Do?

(...) there's a difference between getting things done and rushing. I don't propose rushing.. i dont want anything rushed. heck, if it took two years to get CW finished, but it turned out AWESOME.. then cool! but i do know that the castle community (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: What to Do?

(...) Uhm.. I'm a founding member of the CBG, and I wasn't aware of such a site, nor do I agree with it. I believe that lugnet.castle is the most appropriate and accessible place for all online discussion and posting of MOCs. (...) Well, I can think (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: What to Do?

(...) I need to clarify a few things. Matt created this forum on his own. Then he emailed me about it. I gave him suggestions and a fair warning of lack of community support. I informed him that most of the castle community prefers using (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)