Re: What to Do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:30:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, James Seibert wrote:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Anthony Sava wrote:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
-SNIP-
SNIP
I see the Castle Builder's Guild and Castle World as sister sites, one for
building, one for storytelling.  I see the alliance between the two websites as
being everything that is so great with our genre.  I have a dream... that one
day these two websites pave the way to a new .castle, not through the color of
their backgrounds, but by the content of their code.  :)

OK. I am displaying my ignorance here, what is CBG? Is there a website? I
apologize in advance if this has been spoken of before. I could not find a web
link using a search of the newsgroups.

The CBG is something Ben Ellerman and myself, Lenny Hoffman, created.  It is
intended as a site for people who make a sell Custom Castle Kits (I've made one,
and Ben has too.. and we're both developing ideas for new ones).

It doesn't have a site yet because it is still in process.  We'll let you know
when we do get it done.

Ben and I also want to make the CBG website into a community resource for
building techniques, showcase excellence in the castle building world, etc.

Hope that explains your main questions.

-Lenny