Re: What to Do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 03:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Matthew Taylor wrote:
   there is a test forum here: http://pub150.ezboard.com/blegocastle me and Ben set it up. (if I wasn’t supposed to post this just let me know)

I need to clarify a few things.

Matt created this forum on his own. Then he emailed me about it. I gave him suggestions and a fair warning of lack of community support.

I informed him that most of the castle community prefers using lugnet.castle. I am not against other forums, but I do not think that the community is ready for another one right now. I think Matt, and other younger users, are used to the fbtb.net forum and will feel comfortable using this new one.

Concerning the Castle Builder’s Guild:

I have been busy with moving and graduate school recently. Lenny and I still need to develop the website. But we do have a good idea of what we want to accomplish. This would be a custom castle set website. It may have additional features like interviews, building tips, and featured creations. If anyone has questions feel free to email me at bellermann@lycosNOSPAM.com or email Lenny. Thanks!

Ben

P.S. Matt - Now that you a lugnet member, you should make a new post about this forum in lugnet.castle Please read the policies on posting. Thanks.