    Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) I think the main thing we need to decide is the purpose of such a site. My initial thought was to organize .castle users so that when events such as Brickfest come around, we could come together and set up a "real" world that had previously (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action —Alex Polimeni
     (...) Wow, perfect, Paul! i agree with you entirly! This is similer to what i wanted to set up with CQ too, but as far as regular old CW goes, this is great! i vote to go with and contribute to Pawels plan of action!! Also, this makes clear to me (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action —Richard Marchetti
     (...) To Pawel: I feel HUGELY deferential to anyone that was a founder of this crazy thing. Somehow the words "Castle World" inspire a kind of obsessive fascination that no other project has yet matched. If you, Pawel, feel inclined to participate (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

         Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action —Pawel Nazarewicz
     (...) No no no ... I know my current limitations (away from my legos, pretty busy schedule at school), but CW is still something that I feel could and would work well if it were set up properly. The key would be to have groups of people working on (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

        Re: Castle World: A Plan of Action —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Agreed, however, I think a committee is the best place for a discussion of this sort. Posting on lugnet, while nice and open to all, tends towards ideas becoming buried or lost - and eventually no action is take. (...) -snip- (...) My (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)