Re: CW Lives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:20:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Richard Marchetti writes:
Yup, it's 95% done and viewable at:
http://www.ozbricks.net/castle/

When you are ready with submissions (try not to inundate me), they may be
made by following the instructions on the CW site on the "About" page.
Email submissions to:
castle@ozbricks.net

Because I have received questions about the above, and because there seems
to be a problem in sending email out from the castle@ozbricks.net account, I
post the following information here. In general it would be best to follow
these guidelines when making a CW submission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: http://www.ozbricks.net/castle/about.html
(newly revised)

III) JOINING

To join, send pictures and descriptions of your creations to
castle@ozbricks.net along with:
** Your real-life name
** The name and corresponding image of your signature character [Required.
Please keep the image file sizes reasonably small, if you know how to do so
(not all software optimizes for the web, and I understand that fact -- don't
worry about it too much)].
** The URL and name of your website [Optional].
** Any other creations you wish to submit: structures, characters,
creatures, or stories [Optional].

Please note that:
** Multiple files of any kind, including image files, can be sent via a
single zipfile.

Please DO NOT:
** Send me emails with HTML content, plain text please!
** Send me emails requiring a response -- I may not respond. If you have
questions, maybe others do too -- let's discuss these issues at:
http://news.lugnet.castle.org.cw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again...
Please post questions for discussion in this newsgroup so that everyone can
benefit from receiving the same information at the same time.  This also
helps me avoid needlessly repeating the same information by answering emails
individually.

I think of this as the "open-handed" approach to CW.  There are no secrets
in CW.  It can and will ALL be discussed right here.

I apologize for not cross-posting my earlier message to this specific
newsgroup as I should have done.

-- Hop-Frog