  How about another short comic?

This is my first foray into comic style storytelling, and I think I really like it. This storyline is currently independent of my other one with the Kobayashis on the Isle Of Mist, but you never know, they might join together somewhere down the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) I see the way that you took your pictures (above angle outside the building) made for easy editing (... "just add text!" ...) I thought the blinding spell was funny (the whole comic had a lighter subtone to it). The thing with the comic view (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) Adrian, The comic format was easy to follow, and works nicely for a short scene like this. Good job! Steve the_beakman@yahoo.com The Great Desert - (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) That was my goal in this. Xander and Serena are comic heroes in the vein of the Hercules and Xena television shows, so there will be a reasonable dose of comedy in it. As for the photos, I planned them such that I could easily stick the text (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) (the spamcake space stories and the Brick Testament for example), and I always enjoy the speedy read. I find that those who work in such a format always include a fair amount of mini-fig humor -which I love. I think also that the backgrounds (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) work for something that the reader ends up spending 5 minutes reading. We want more! (of course) You have one of the more eclectic Lego web sites out there- you dabble in everything, and do it all well. Every time I see a post from you, I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) Don't worry, I'm planning the next chapter, and hope to have it done in the next couple of days. This first one went pretty quickly, because I actually used the interior of my Minifig Museum of Weaponry as a set piece. Future chapters will (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) Amen, brother. I've shot three comics on a very small and cheap set... and I think I've milked it for all it's worth now. I need to invest in baseplates before I do any more. Or do a Space comic- I've got tons of space base fodder. (...) You (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) There aren't too many space comics. That would be pretty cool, I think. (...) Maybe I'll build a fullscale model of my house out of duplo next. Or not :) I don't have kids, so duplo's just not gonna happen :) As for the trains, isn't the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

very very cool.. i await more eagerly!! ps. a lil question: how do you develop your ideas into stories. i ask because you now have two almost totally different story lines going. Its very cool, but i was just wondering how you work.. or play, as it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: How about another short comic?

(...) More will be coming. But I really have to get inspired and finish the script :) (...) My brain works in mysterious ways. I have the most basic of ideas for how each storyline will go, but I don't script very far in advance. Generally, I just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)