Re: IOM: Bricktannia East website updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Stephen Buechi writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Dave Amos writes:
All-

Bricktannia East's webpage at bricktannia.com just got updated.

[Snip]

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com

Dave,

The site looks really nice. Boy, you're going to have a little metropolis
before my expedition is even on the Isle (although we're on the way!). Mind
if we come and visit?

Actually, that does bring to mind some good questions: Will your town be
open to others on the island? Can other expeditions come and purchase
supplies from your general store and (more importantly) pay a visit to your
future tavern? Will the people be welcoming, or wary of others, since they
came to the Isle to escape persecution?

Just wondering, as I'm trying to decide which portion of the Isle to land on.

Steve Buechi

the_beakman@yahoo.com
The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

Steve,

We dont mind if you come and visit at all!  We escaped oppression, and now
we have the freedom to pursue free trade!  Come, buy things!  :)  Feel free
to include Bricktannia East into your story as a passing reference any time
you like.  Any time you want to get deeper, just let me know.  I just want
to make sure that when others talk about it in length, it coinsides with my
storyline.

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com