IOM: Bricktannia East website updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:13:35 GMT

All-

Bricktannia East's webpage at bricktannia.com just got updated.  It has
census numbers, maps, and 9 new character profiles.  Also, all of the
characters on the island (26) have occupations listed.

Three new buildings will be finished in town shortly.  Its all a matter of
when I get pieces from Lego SaH.  :)  There will be a port facility
(basically a warehouse), a general store (sells tools, weapons, candles,
food, etc.), and a blacksmith.  All these buildings are in an effort to
solidify Bricktannia East as a center for sea and land commerce.

Thats the update, and I will post again when the buildings are complete!

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com