Update: Bertar and the IOM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:35:37 GMT

Hi all,

Just wanted to let people know that I completed Chapter 2 of Lord Bertar's
expedition to the Isle of Mist, entitled "The Voyage" (yes, Bertar's on his
way!). It can be found at:

http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/isle-chapter2.htm

I have also added some more profiles of the members of the expedition, which
can be found at:

http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/personalities.htm

As always, feedback is appreciated!

Steve Buechi