Re: Blacksmith, Port, Store now on IOM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 20:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Dave Amos writes:
-Dave
www.bricktannia.com

Very cool!  It's starting to look just like I would imagine a medieval
city to start looking - close to the water, just the bare essentials.

So ... are you using the new red bricks and slopes (sand red?) that
you can only order from S@H?  If so, interesting selection ... what
made you decide to go that route?

What buildings do you think are appropriate next?

-- Pawel