Re: Blacksmith, Port, Store now on IOM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 01:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Dave Amos writes:
-Dave
www.bricktannia.com

Very cool!  It's starting to look just like I would imagine a medieval
city to start looking - close to the water, just the bare essentials.

So ... are you using the new red bricks and slopes (sand red?) that
you can only order from S@H?  If so, interesting selection ... what
made you decide to go that route?

I chose sand red because I absolutely love the look of it.  Its great.  Not
to mention its a good color for brick, so it is functional as well.

What buildings do you think are appropriate next?

Well, thats a good question.  My settlers have been clamoring for a tavern,
so that my go up next.  Also, a mill might be good, as well as a
barn/stable.  This would help feed the population.  After that, who knows?
Perhaps a butcher shop, and candle maker, and a bakery?  An inn seems
likely.  A lighthouse might be cool as well.  No decisions have been made,
and the next wave of buildings wont come until January, I believe.  (When I
get back for second semester).

-- Pawel