Re: Lord Bertar and the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:11:51 GMT

Pawel,

Thanks for the compliments! I had wondered about whether the text size was
adequate, with the proper balance between readability and page compactness. I
will probably increase the font to make it easier to read. I guess I thought it
was okay since an old geezer like me could read it (just turned 30)! :)

Steve Buechi
the_beakman@yahoo.com
The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

I like both the format of the page, and the stories on there so far.  One • little
quib that I have is the font size - I feel old saying this (what did you say
sonny?), but could you make the fontsize bigger?  My eyes will thank you :)

Good intro and first chapter ... Bring on some pics ;)

-- Pawel