Re: Lord Bertar and the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:49:30 GMT

Hey Stephen,

Welcome aboard! I read your prologue, when it was posted, with great
interest. It's good to see you develop your characters and setting further.
I'm also wondering what Galith looks like...

I agree with Pawel on the layout - it's very simple yet to the point and
easy to use.
OTOH, I have no idea what he's talking about with the fonts - they're just
fine. Man, maybe you should get your eyes, or your resolution, checked! ;-)

Are Bertar's men well-accustomed to the desert and resent a change in
climate, or would they enjoy any of the climates currently known on the IoM?
I'm sure there'd be a lot of different opinions...

-Shiri