Re: Lord Bertar and the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:29:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Stephen Buechi writes:
Having recently submitted my application to Castle World, I've decided to
also get involved in the Isle of Mist adventure.

Welcome!  I'm new here myself, and it's a lot of fun reading all the stories
people have been posting.

Both stories can be found on my main Isle of Mist Expedition webpage located at:

  http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/isle.htm

The stories don't have pictures yet, but I'm working on that. Any feedback
is appreciated!

I like the story so far.  You have some interesting character relationships
going already.  I can't wait for the pics!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com