Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:33:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
here is the page (click on the images to get larger versions):
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~150/IoM_Characters/

I haven't filled out all the information yet, but instead of doing it all on
one page, I'm thinking I'll start making individual pages sometime next week.
Also, I'll introduce the final group of expedition members either this weekend
or early next week, along with a similar page to the one above.  Enjoy, and let
me know what you think.  Thanks for reading!

I love the character profile shots- you have a great set for that purpose.
And even if you do individual pages, I say to keep at least some character
info on the index page.  It's nice to be able to scan that stuff for everyone.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com