Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:54:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, this was mainly a post to introduce Morgan Kincaid and the rest of the
Caer Gwynnyd expedition members.  I made a page with pictures and info on all
the members who attended this briefing at the tavern, so without further ado,
here is the page (click on the images to get larger versions):
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~150/IoM_Characters/

Jeff

I like the diversity that you have among your group, but my favorites right
now would have to be the Phelan Paladin twins.  I see that we are finding
better and better ways to utilize the C3P0 torso.

Your writing is very clear and sets up the voyage very well.  There is no
doubt who is in charge right now, and I'm curious to see what develops.

     -- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/