Re: IOM: Sorjin's CBN Special Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
Tune in to:
http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part05a.html
...to hear the results of Sorjin's experiment.

Very clever and very funny!  I read it a few times - sounds like you have a
bunch of brave adventurers on the quest ;)

The colors in the pictures are amazing!  What kind of lighting do you use?

     -- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/