IOM: Sorjin's CBN Special Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:28:08 GMT

Brought to you LIVE by CBN News...

Sorjin Mercurial spent last week investigating patterns in the movement of
the mist on the infamous Isle of Mist.  Will the mist clear away from the
island in the near future?  Will the island disappear completely again?  No
matter what you think, we guarantee that you WILL be surprised by this
Special Report.

Tune in to:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mycastle/iom/part05a.html
...to hear the results of Sorjin's experiment.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com