Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I like the diversity that you have among your group, but my favorites right
now would have to be the Phelan Paladin twins.  I see that we are finding
better and better ways to utilize the C3P0 torso.

Thanks!  I was inspired to do that after someone used one for a minifig of Parn
from Record of Lodoss War.  :)

Your writing is very clear and sets up the voyage very well.  There is no
doubt who is in charge right now, and I'm curious to see what develops.

Thanks!  I'll try to keep it interesting, and I may be able to borrow a camera
with Macro next week and get some decent pictures of non-minifig stuff.  :)

Jeff