  IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

The following took place today, the 1st of Mienche*, in the Horse's Crown tavern. ---...--- Morgan Kincaid looked over the mixed group of people standing before him in the tavern's common room. Most of the faces were familiar to him, but there were (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

(...) I like the diversity that you have among your group, but my favorites right now would have to be the Phelan Paladin twins. I see that we are finding better and better ways to utilize the C3P0 torso. Your writing is very clear and sets up the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

(...) Thanks! I was inspired to do that after someone used one for a minifig of Parn from Record of Lodoss War. :) (...) Thanks! I'll try to keep it interesting, and I may be able to borrow a camera with Macro next week and get some decent pictures (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

(...) Jeff, your leader, Morgan Kincaid, has made a serious error in judgement. By allowing Gustaf's apprentice to join the group, they now number 13. Thirteen! This expedition is doomed I tell you....dooooooommmmed! ;) All kidding aside - nice (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

(...) Ah, but you're forgetting they're escorting another group! :D Besides, thirteen isn't unlucky in my kingdom. :) (...) Thanks! :) Jeff "Less talkie, more cookie." (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Prologue to Adventure, Part Two

(...) I love the character profile shots- you have a great set for that purpose. And even if you do individual pages, I say to keep at least some character info on the index page. It's nice to be able to scan that stuff for everyone. -- Tony Hafner (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)