IoM: The Introduction and a few questions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 02:35:50 GMT

    Zarn looked at the ripples in the courtyard.They seemed to distort the
"pattern of the reality" as Regnon put it. Regnon was the monk he was put to
study with. And unlucky for Zarn he was of the Colaiy Fen clan. He was
training to be a Scar Finis.
    But he had to focus on the duel.Opposite him Seranar stood. All of a sudden
he swung his katana.Zarn countered with his mindblade and they danced into
the swordforms.Seranar was much better than him of course but it was only
training.Zarn looked at the ripples once more and with resolve spun around
and shattered the Master of the Hunt's katana."Very good!",said the
tanaian,"You are as good as your father."Zarn was supprised. Few mentioned
his real name or his father here because there is supposed to be equity
between the royalty and commoners in training.However one thing he know. He
was Zarnaon a'Carout't Amanasionon the twentieth prince of Maiayayr.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions now.
1.Does the mist affect psionics and psionic creatures?
and
2.Can I have a group that sails for 3 days then gets some people teleported
aboard and continues it's journey for 4 days and reaches the Isle of Mist?
BTW I have to get my camera repaired so I can't sighn up for the Isle of
Mist or Castle world yet.But do I need to sign up if all the action is in a
different world right now.

---
Thanks, Slavick M