Re: CW CNN; was (Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:17:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
All right you guys, I put together a little something tonight for the CW/IOM
newscasters.  I made a guy and a girl and put them in good-looking clothes
and I made a wagon (news van) for them.  Here's the first pic:

And as you can see in the next picture, the back opens up and creates a
makeshift table for sending out up-to-the-minute CBN Updates.

Wow! I love it! Looks *sooo* good. Can you by any chance make instructions
for the wagon?

What do you guys think?  Better outfits?  Different aspects?  Let's come up
with something we all like if this is going to be an official part of the
IOM (hopefully).

Hmm, I agree with James that the outfits are a bit too 1900s and not enough
middle-ages... But peasant torsos are too unproffesional... you know what
I'd recommend, the scar-faced Sir whatevever torso - that tan torso with a
small pouch. I love that one and I think it'd work pretty well, at least for
one of them...

It should be something relatively
common though, so that anyone who wanted to have CBNN coverage could clone
the reporters from their collection.

Yep, def'ly... it'd take too long to start sending them around...

I also admit, one of the first things that fired my curiosity was what the
heck a CBNN camera would look like...

:)

<grin> Obviously, one of the reporters is a very talented artist!

I really like the idea. I think we should start it up ASAP... maybe even
have two or more sets of reporters, one to start off at each realm? Or maybe
they're the omnipresent, wherever-you-look-there-they-are kinda reporters...
<grin> And of course, they'll need names!

ttyl,
-Shiri