Re: Blank Shields Depart for Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 00:41:20 GMT

Pictures of the _Duran's Blessing_ and her sister ship will exist when I get
our digital camera back from on loan. I was going to wait to post until I
had pics, but I wanted to get underway. :)

I know the feeling :)  I can't wait to see the ships - are they just carrier
ships, or are they equipped to handle Sea-to-Sea combat if need be?  It would
be a shame if they couldn't hold their own on the high waters ...

The CNN-like format of interviews is really growing on me.  I can almost see
Donald Rumsfeld talking whenever I hear Lt. Michael - avoiding questions and
giving vague generalities.  Is that the effect you are going for?  I will
have to use this format whenever an official party is sent by King Lector.

This brings me to a thought ... could this be our next NPC?  A announcer and
interviewer for CBNN?  Any suggestions on a name or look?  We need both a
male and a female :)

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/