    Apology and Admin issues. —Nathan McDowell
   To all, I'd like to apologize for hastily coming to a decision to remove Bryan from the membership without bringing it up before everyone. I did contact a few members and asked their opinion before doing what I did but I should have brought it up (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Apology and Admin issues. —Richard Marchetti
     (...) Firstly Nathan, I think I speak for everyone when I express thanks for handling the administrative duties of CW for so long now. I hope that my dissenting from your actions earlier in the week did not somehow equate to my disliking or being (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Apology and Admin issues. —Shiri Dori
     Nathan and all, hi. Chris, Pawel and I were talking here at Jeff's house and were thinking a lot. Here's what we were bringing up. Nathan has, in reality, put the most work into Castle World than any of us. Pawel was the administrator for the first (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Apology and Admin issues. —Anthony Sava
   I feel as if I'm going against my statement that I would not post unless it was about my site more and more, but I feel strongly compelled to reply, since Nathan appears to be beating himself up over this. I have been in contact with Bryan Buckley (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Apology and Admin issues. —Richard Marchetti
   If what Anthony says is true, then everything to do with Bryan is just sour grapes (i.e. he pretends not to want what we have chosen not to give him, namely approbation). Well, let me just say that no one gives me anything. Hardly anyone has seen (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)