 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *921 (-10)
  Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!

(...) I will be sticking my head in whenever possible too :-) (...) ...Cant wait! (49 more days!!!!) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks BrickFest 2001! The AFOL Community's (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) Yeah, I doubt anyone has some extremely bizarre MOCs that would look awful within a city. (Monasteries anyones? ;-) ...I think most of the buildings people would tend to bring (church, inn, shops) would be fine. But Frank, I think Jeff meant (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) Ok, great. I think then that just about anything which can be built on a baseplate or two will be fine. (...) Cool, with a large city, we can just make a representative portion of it, or perhaps not even make the whole scene contiguous. In (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) Just about anything is fine, short of very rocky, mountainous terrain and dense forests. Hills, boulders, and copses (is that correct pluralization?) of trees are all fine. (...) The city is large, although I haven't built any of it yet, so I (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

(...) I can bring all the baseplates and scenery we will need beyond people's pre-constructed camps. (...) Jeff has already mentioned that the locale around the castle is pretty much fields, and the castle is on a lake. I'm going to assume we can (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!)

Sorry to FUT my own message. This post is directed to those of you who are definitely going to be at the Gathering. (i.e. Physically at the Brickfest.) I was talking to Nathan today and we brainstormed stuff to think about. Here's what we came up (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!

(...) Added! (URL)There has been some concern around the castle, because in our land "wear and (...) Well, either way, everyone is welcome to join our discussions. :-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!

My King is in! He is 22 years (Human years - what's that in minifig years?) old and a little faded, but still strong, still proud, and still in command. He will come with one advisor who needs a seat, but the rest of the army will camp a little way (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Final call for the Gathering seats!!

Hey everyone!! If you haven't yet, consider participating in _the Gathering_ at Brickfest 2001! You can participate even if you're not going to be physically attending, and even if you haven't officially joined Castle World (although the latter is (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: My Site!

I had seen this a few days thought and thought it was really great (on brickshelf). The cottage is the most fantastic interior I've ever seen. Its just over-flowing with detail! Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact